Cruelty Report Procedures

According to the legislation which provides for the protection and safeguarding the health and welfare of animals 46 (I) 94 complaints should be reported to the Competent Authority which is the Director of Veterinary Services and any State Veterinary Officer or any police station or both. Detailed Procedures now available.



Interested or Questions?

Contact us